Whānau Support Group
At Te Ao Mārama, we live and breathe our school values, both in the classroom and in our wider community. Community and relationships are important to us all.
This group is a chance for friendly Te Ao Mārama parents to support the school and our whānau in some of the following ways:
- Welcoming new families
- Supporting new immigrants and families that are learning English, including International families
- Supporting families in need e.g. meal rosters, supporting with pick-ups and drop-offs
- Helping with small events in the school
- Providing opportunities for families to meet and connect with others
- Note: this is not a ‘PTA’ and we do not require time spent fundraising
The group is fun, friendly and supportive, and a great way to contribute to the shared vision of our wonderful school!
If you would like to join our Whānau Support Group, please email email@example.com.